Top 31 quotes about childhood. Almost every people like their own childhood. Because childhood memories are very amazing for every people. So we have shared some amazing quotes about our childhood. If you like our quotes, share also with your friends. Read more: Quotes about exam.
Top 31 quotes about childhood:
1. Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows
2. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
3. We carry our childhood with us.
4. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
5. I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
6. There is no land like the land of your childhood.
7. Childhood is a short season.
8. It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
9. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.
10. I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now.
11. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
12. Sweet childish days, that were as long As twenty days are now.
13. Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
14. All any child needs is the protection of loving parents and an alternative source of information.
15. We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.
16. The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day.
17. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
18. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
19. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.
20. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood wich will always be with us.
21. Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.
22. Why must they grow up and lose it all?
23. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
24. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
25. The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
26. All of us are products of our childhood.
27. There is no land like the land of your childhood.
28. Childhood is a promise that is never kept.
29. To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation – is there a worst trade one makes in life?
30. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
31. There should be a special TV channel for all those old cancelled cartoons.