How to Transfer Emails from one Gmail Account to Another?
Introduction: Sometimes users want to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. If you ever wondered how to migrate emails from one Gmail to another then you are on the right place. In this write-up, we have tried to provide the complete solution to switch from one Gmail account to another. You will get a manual approach along with a Professional Solution Gmail Email Backup Tool.
The Google corporation introduced Gmail, often known as Google Mail. It is a free email service that offers up to 15GB of free storage per user.
It is one of the most popular email clients used to send and receive messages for professional and personal needs. Additionally, users can use Gmail through mobile applications and the web. Other features include Blocking spam, creating an address book, logging out of the mail on all devices, and using Gmail’s suggested word tool while drafting emails.
Why do Users want to Move Emails from one Gmail Account to Another?
Here are some reasons due to which users want to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another:-
- When the Gmail account’s storage capacity is exceeded.
- In the event that malware or hacker attacks threaten the Gmail account.
- Due to the Deactivation or deletion of the Gmail account.
- For the purpose of stopping unwanted access to the Gmail account.
Manual Method to Transfer Emails from one Gmail Account to Another
The manual method is divided into two parts. You have to perform these steps carefully for 100% reliable results.
- Enable IMAP in Old Gmail Account
- Setting up the new Gmail account with the old Account
Step 1: Enable IMAP in the Old Gmail Account
- Sign in to your Old Gmail account with the login credentials
- Click the Gear icon and select See All Settings.
- Click Enable IMAP under Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. Click Save Changes to complete the process.
Step 2: Setting up the new Gmail account with the old Account
After enabling the IMAP in the old Gmail account now you have to configure the Old Gmail account to the new account . Follow the steps mentioned below transfer emails from one Gmail account to another:-
- Sign in to the New Gmail account you want to transfer emails to.
- Go to the Gear icon and select See All Settings.
- Click on Accounts and Import.
- In the check mail from other accounts window, click on Add a Mail Account.
- The next step is to enter the Email Address from which you want to import emails, and then click Next.
- In the next wizard, select Import Emails From My Other Account (POP3) and click Next.
- Select pop.gmail.com from the POP server drop-down menu and choose 995 from the Pop drop-down menu.
- Leave a copy of the retrieved message by marking the box.
- If you want to retrieve your mail using SSL always, tick Always Uses a Secure Connection (SSL).
- Then, tap the Add button to configure both accounts.
- You can choose whether to allow me to send an email to [email protected] by clicking on the Yes or No button.
In the above-mentioned steps, we transfer the emails from one Gmail account to another. But these steps are a quite lengthy and time-consuming process. The non-technical user without technical expertise cannot perform these steps efficiently. There is also the chance of data loss and corruption while performing these steps. That’s why we have provided a third-party tool for you.
Effective Professional Solution to Switch from one Gmail Account to Another
The highly recommended and reliable Gmail Email Backup Tool is the best option to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. It allows the users to perform the whole migration process easily without any technical expertise. The tool is also competent enough to migrate Gmail to Office 365. Here, are some highlighted features of this software:-
Smart and Reliable Features of the Gmail Email Backup Tool
- It backup Gmail emails into PST, PDF, MBOX, MSG and other file formats.
- This tool is capable of transferring all Gmail emails to a variety of email clients, including Thunderbird, Office 365, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
- During the conversion process, the tool preserves the folder hierarchy.
- Using the Mail Filter option, you can also select emails being sent within two different dates.
- Both technical and non-technical users can use this tool because of its highly engaging user interface.
Even if moving your emails from one Gmail account to another is difficult, it is possible if you carefully and correctly follow the instructions provided in the article. You can also transfer emails from one Gmail account to another with the help of the most reliable and efficient Gmail Email Backup Tool.