People are lost in the scourge of the deadly coronavirus. Emphasis is being placed on wearing a mask to prevent the spread of the virus through sneezing and coughing. Bangladesh also has strict guidelines for wearing a mask. As a result, almost everyone is now using masks to prevent coronavirus. But it is not possible for everyone to wear new masks every day. As a result, most people wear the same mask over and over again. However, if you do not disinfect according to certain rules, it can be terrible. On the contrary, they can be infected with coronavirus.
If you use a surgical mask, it has to be discarded. But even if you wear N95 and cotton cloth masks or terylene cloth masks and even homemade masks, you have to clean them according to certain rules.
Let’s not know how to clean the mask:
1. The mask should be removed from the face by holding a piece of rope, ribbon or rubber band. The mask cannot be touched directly. Now soak it in soapy water and take it. The mask will be disinfected.
2. It should be hung by holding the ribbon or part of the rope of the mask. So that the main part of the mask does not get dusty while drying.
3. In addition, boil water and add salt to it. Now you can put the mask in hot water mixed with the salt and boil it. The mask will be easily disinfected. However, in this case also the mask must be dried in the harsh sun according to the rules.
4. After drying, the mask will be ready for re-use only after ironing for 5-6 minutes.
5. Do not wear wet masks in any way. This increases the risk of infection.